Three pets die in North Austin duplex fire | KXAN.com - KXAN.com

posted on 27 Jul 2015 15:21 by ludicrouselite117
Problems about.me/janetoengland are approximated to be around 60 thousand bucks.



Fire Crews say an electric problem with a warmth light inside a reptile room created the fire.

Ad

AUSTIN (KXAN)-- Three pet dogs are dead after a duplex fire in North Austin Sunday early morning.

Firefighters had the ability to rescue a number of animals found in the structure, nevertheless 2 cats as well as a reptile perished from the fire.

The Austin Fire Division got a phone call regarding a framework fire at 8:30 a.m. at 1909 Morrow Street.

Comment

Comment:

Tweet